People think I'm having good time but I'm stressed: Salman

People think I'm having good time but I'm stressed: Salman successful career in showbiz brings along glamour, fame and money, consequently people assume that life of a film star is bed of roses. But, Bollywood's superstar Salman Khan feels his stardom has worked against him.
“They think I am getting away with it because I am a star. But I feel just the ultaa (opposite). I suffer because I am a celebrity. So much hype, all the time,” he said in a an interaction with a leading magazine.
Salman has been acquitted from both, the 2002 hit-and-run-case and in the 18-year-old cases of poaching Blackbuck.
In the interview, Khan also spoke how he has felt in the last few years while juggling between films and his legal entanglements. “There has been this sword hanging over my neck. You see me dancing in a film, all dressed up chakaachak, romancing heroines, glamour everywhere. For example, I have a verdict next week. And people think, ‘Oh, he is having a good time.’ But man, this is my work. I’m stressed, no matter what,” shared the actor.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.