Blast from the past! Shahid caught naked in PeeCee's house

Blast from the past! Shahid caught naked in PeeCee's house
It was reported that the IT officials who had gone to PeeCee’s house for a raid were surprised to see Shahid at the door and for a moment thought, they had raided the wrong sixth floor apartment in Classic Building on Yari Road. One of the officials had stated that as soon as Shahid finished getting dressed, he left the house. Shahid had spent the night at Priyanka’s place and she had come from walking the ramp at a fashion show for ShabanaAzmi.
PeeCee then admitted ShahidKapoor was present at her place during the income tax raid because Shasha stayed nearby. "The only person who stays with me is my mom, who was not present at home and Shahid stays three minutes away from my place. So he was the only person I could call up then. So he was there", said Chopra in an interview back then.
Interestingly, a month before this incident, Shahid had said on a popular chat show, “If I woke up as Priyanka Chopra one day, I would wonder what I was doing in ShahidKapoor’s bedroom and then walk over to my flat in the next wing.”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.