Tiger Shroff is back, this time as a superhero!

I wanted to play a superhero in my first film itself. I am perfect for the role.'

'I have a dream of working with Hrithik Roshan one day. Like Batman and Robin, what if we made a film with Flying Jatt and Krrish some day?'

I don't want to call myself a star yet'


How realistic will the fight sequences be in this superhero film?

He is a different kind of a superhero.

I am scared to use the powers that he possesses because I have vertigo and cannot fly at a height.

He is a darpok (coward) sort of a character. He is not a superhero like Krrish, who can take on anybody. He is scared of his mother. But then, even I am scared of my mother!

The mother takes advantage of the fact that her son is a superhero and makes him do the household chores.

Do you do the daily chores at home too?

Only my room. I used to go to buy vegetables but I don’t get the time now.

Your father Jackie Shroff has played a superhero in Shiva Ka Insaaf. Do you have any memories of that?

I used to play a (video) cassette before sleeping. When I found Shiva Ka Insaaf, I used to watch that on loop because it was a great joy to watch my father as a superhero!

How do you take criticism?

Criticism is good because I can grow as a performer with each film.

I hope that the critics appreciate Flying Jatt because this is a very different character for me; I have tried something different. This is the first time I have experimented with action and comedy. It was a difficult role for me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.