Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani in Befikra

I don’t want to call myself a star yet.



When I become a star, I’ll know that I have a responsibility on me -- a lot of people look up to you when you’re a star. The films you do, the choices you make off screen, the events you attend, what you say off and on camera is very important because a lot of people get influenced by you.

You will now be a part of Student Of The Year 2.


Kismat acchi hain meri (my fortune is good) that he (Karan Johar) chose me for the role and to take the franchise forward.

I will try not to let Karan sir and the original students (Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and Sidharth Malhotra) down.

For now, it’s just me in the film. There will be two new girls.

They are still working on the script.

Would you take up a film if there’s no dance number in it?

Of course!

After Student Of The Year 2 and Munna Michael, I think I would have expressed most of my talent, so I’d like to do a different kind of a role.

But your fans would expect you to dance...

Definitely. But it would be like an overdose.

What is Munna Michael about?

It’s a dance-based film; a story about Michael Jackson’s fan.

After SOTY 2 and Munna Michael, I will be doing Baaghi 2.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.